Regarding the spread of Corona virus, there has been inquiries from you.
As a matter of fact, more clients are requesting for cleaning services.
We take responsibility for providing our quality of service to our clients in need.
We prioritize our client’s safety as much as our employee’s to proceed with our business. We have been stepping up our measures against the virus and will obey the measures from Japanese or Tokyo government accordingly.
■ Prevention Measures Guidelines
(1) the wearing of respiratory masks while on duty and commuting.
(2) Hand washing and gargling before and after work in your house.
(3) Coughing manners *1
(4) Temperature check-up every morning *2
*2 If it reaches 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher, the employee will be prohibited from working.
■ Prevention Criteria from The Virus Infection
Housekeepers are obligated to inform the company immediately under the following circumstances.
(1) Housekeepers or their share mates are confirmed infected.
(2) Housekeepers or their share mates?are diagnosed with an?infection or are in contact with *3 (see below) or with those who are infected over the past 14 days.
(3) Housekeepers are confirmed to have entered and departed from abroad or are diagnosed with any symptoms after the contact with those from abroad.
(4) Other than the above, housekeepers with any suspicious symptoms.
■ Rescheduling/ Postponement
We will consider your offer of service suspension due to the virus infection immediately.
You can postpone your service in next 9 months.
For details, please feel free to call us.
■ Exemption of Service Cancellation Fee
Your request of service cancellation will be exempted under the following circumstances.
※ A medical certificate must be shown as proof.
(1) Clients themselves or their family members are confirmed infected.
(2) Clients themselves or their family members?are diagnosed with an?infection or are in contact with *3 (see below) or with those who are infected over the past 14 days.
Other than the Corona virus infection, cancellation of service due to other illnesses from housekeepers will be carried out according to the company policy.
*3 Please see the following cases of those who are infected or are in contact with the infected:
・Those who have had either direct or indirect contact with those who are suspicious of infection, such as in an airplane and a car.
・Those who were involved in nursing or daycare service with those who are suspicious of infection.
・Those who have had any possibility of contact with water or blood from those who are suspicious of infection.
・Those who have had any direct contact with the infected people within a close distance, such as handshaking.
We really appreciate your support and cooperation.
Prime Minister’s Office of Japan